fredag 19 februari 2010

för att jag känner för det eller rättare sagt inte...

feals somewhat loonly.
and abandoned.
there is an open part in my calander. it consists of one week.
well i have one day closed but i dont know wich.

so fuck it. here i am. sitting, all the movies i have in my shellf is eather allready seen or not seen for im waiting to see it.

right now i just feal like shoting something but im aiming for my head.
but plastic bullets dosent do much more but hurt a hell of alot. plastic inside isent that nice either and outside the elektronic dosent work so well.
and its fucking hard to aim when the barell is longer than one meter.

what happened. everything seemed so fine but during the theatrikal lesson everything just crashed.

i realy whant that fucking punching bag to pound the shit out of.




well this is were it stops. i have a mental knife going in my chest. penetrating my heart from above. my heart is beating like crasy.

right now im just angry on every one accept charlie in my eventklass. the most part of why im angry on the bigger part of them is complikated.
and on two of them i feal cauth up in the middle of there fight. two realy good friends. one of them i dont trust. she took away my friends thing on facebook and stoped talking to me just for wearing a for her F***ing upside down cross and beeing a athiest, but if i had been a satanist as before, whould she had judged me then? but for me this symbol has a new meaning in my music. and the other seems mad at so many. well i dont blame her. i dont realy know how to handle it for the one i dont realy trust seens reasent events has started talking to me again. but realy i like both of them to be my friends. and now it seems the one i trust the least is my friend and thats driving away the other one.



i pretty much feal like i cud snap at any one that enters. and the only one i whould allow in left.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar