tisdag 24 november 2009

hello

sorry, my pictures are being uploaded att www.kuffen.weebly.com

and sorry, this is now a blogg for me to wright what i feal and other stuff..

and to start with. her again.

i dont think she gets it.. shes all happy and un tuthed by breaking upp.
and thats not the way it is for me. its so hard im torn upp. but all i can see from her is her being all happy, thats good tho.
but to be ignored/pushed away like nothing has happend.
i just feal so frustated.
after over 2 months like this and i still love her as much as before.
i cant tell her and i cant talk about any thing of it to her.
i try to forget and move on. i nearly made it just to be pulled back.

iv found a girl iv taken to my liking, but it dosent feal fare to any one when im still inlove with her.
maby its exaktly what i need, to start something new. but it dosent feal fare to the "new" girl if some kemestry happens but i still cant realy let go. or any thing.

maby she dosent even going to have fealings for me. thats maby one bigger fear.
but also, i dont whant to hurt her or any one else.

and i cant find room to tell her, and what do i tell her.
that iv growned a liking of her the past weeks and that i whant to get to know her better. and also im sorry for not have moved on from my ex...

but any way.
shes beutifull, nice, smart and by all means wonderfull.
but the age differense, shes only 24 days yonger than me.
age isent a problem, it only makes things easier.
well maby it was age in the last one, me being about 9months and 28days younger.

well well. any thing cud happen.. but for now all i see is pain and missory.
me being deppressed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar