söndag 13 december 2009

hello

sorry all who actually read.. i havent been active for a while here. iv mostly been doing nothing and watching Dragon Balls..
but iv also been doing some work on my site and with that also pictures. both normal fotos and photoshoped.

the liks www.kuffen.weebly.com

im also kind of happy for this years christmas gift were going to buy tomorrow.
my parents are gifting a nikon D5000 with 18-55 VF and Tamron 70-300.
and some other stuffs to me and my sister.

so one thing i wanna do as soon as i get one (if i get a tripod) is foto the night sky.
hopefully the stars are upp there and shining :)

this year im not going to send my friends christmas cards (as i usually dont) but im going to give cards to all who whants them..
this is a card that iv made in photoshop and taken the picture my self.

so to all who feal like its for them.
here is my first christmas card (might come more ;))



merry Christmas = God jul
Whishes from = önskar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar